Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, July 14, 2016

Freebie Alert! FB Timeline Template!

Hello my darlings! I finally got it together and cleaned up some files on my computer. I found this template I made probably two months ago or so. It's nothing much, but maybe you guys would find it useful.

If you read through to the end of this post....you might see something that sparks your creativity! So make sure to look! :)

Everything is on it's own layer. Including the drop shadow I used. That way you can delete any layers you don't like. It's in PSD and PSP format. This is FREE TO USE and PERSONAL USE ONLY! Not for any commercial, or media use. It is the size of a basic FB cover.  Please note there might be a slight discoloration to the preview because of the watermarking I used.

Please enjoy! I'd love to see anything you make!


You can download it from drop box HERE

If you make anything with it, please email me! I'd love to see it! You never know, you might just get a PTU kit of mine in return! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment